HOW TO GET STARTED – ANYBODY CAN DO IT!
STEP 1: Decide on your date and time – Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd or Sunday 4th February 2018.
STEP 2: Decide on your event – some ideas to consider:
- A sing-song or karaoke evening at home or club – have a collection.
- On Friday the 2nd of February at work, at coffee/lunch break, get some friends together, sing a song or two, invite audience to make a donation.
- Get permission from local shopping centre to sing a few songs and make a collection. (An obvious one for choirs but also for any group of singers).
- On the Saturday evening / Sunday morning, church choirs could consider doing a collection for The Caroline Foundation.
- And of course, any kind of performance in local halls, clubs, schools etc. would be fantastic! So, there’s something for everyone!
STEP 3: REGISTER WITH THE CAROLINE FOUNDATION by emailing Helen at email@example.com giving the following details:
- Name & contact details (Mobile number and email address)
- Group / choir name (if applicable)
- Event; Venue; Date; Time
Once registered, we will contact you authorising your event, adding your name to our list of approved events on our website. A pack will be sent to you including posters and fundraising protocols and how to make payment.
STEP 4: Choose and book your venue
STEP 5: SPREAD THE WORD #GiveUsASong
Step 6: Have a great event! Enjoy the music!